- Trekking and Hiking
from 750 USD
Hemis to Stok Trek via Matho Phu is moderate trek that follows the isolated valleys and off beaten path. This trek starts from Martselang near Hemis monastery and finish at Stok Village after Climbing the Summit. The trail passes through three passes, Gyuncho La, Shang La and Matho La. But to cross the passes is not so difficult. Extremely beautiful view of Stok Kangri, calm Tokpo River, many more excellent views of mountain sceneries and landscapes, and remote isolated villages are the highlight of the trek.
Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport or railway station meet our representative and transfer to the hotel. After check into the hotel, our representative will brief the program shortly. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight in Delhi.
Early morning after breakfast drive to Delhi airport and fly to Leh. Upon arrival at Leh Airport, our representative will meet you and transfer to the hotel. Room check-in is followed by the welcome drink. After lunch, you can take rest for acclimatization or can visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight in Leh.
After Breakfast drive to Martselang and start trekking to Chogdo. Overnight in Camp.
From today we follow the off beaten trail. After breakfast, we walk through the valleys to the east then turn towards the west and ascend the Gyuncho La. From the top of pass, we enjoy the beautiful mountain sceneries all around and then we descend down till the camp site. Overnight in camp.
After breakfast, we follow the isolated path and have to cross several ridges and minor passes. During walk, we can see the occasional views of Indus valley. We ascend up to the Shang La and then descend to the Tokpo River and then to a pleasant camping site. Overnight in camp.
Early morning we ascend steep and hard path to the Matho La which is the last pass of our trek. From the top of pass, we can see the magnificent view of Zanskari range and the whole route of ascent. We gradually descend along the Jingchan River enjoying the excellent view of Stok summit and Stok Kangri. Finally, reach in Mankarmo. Overnight in camp.
In the morning after breakfast, we walk down to Stok and then drive to Leh. Overnight in Leh
After breakfast drive to Leh Airport and fly back to Delhi. After check into the hotel relax and rest of the day is free. In the evening, you can do shopping. Overnight in Delhi.
After breakfast, you are free till departure. If time permits you can do shopping nearby or sightseeing. Our representative will transfer you to the airport in time for the onward journey.
- All transportation by Toyota Qualis, Innova or Scorpio
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Delhi and in Leh at 3 star hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation during the trek is in a tent or local guesthouse with all meals.
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dining tents.
- Kitchen equipments.
- Stool, Table and mattresses.
- Food veg and non-veg.
- Cook, helper and guide.
- Horsemen and horses for luggage
- Permit, Monument entrances, wildlife fees and camping charges.
- International airfare
- Delhi to Leh to Delhi flight fare
- Sleeping Bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
About your leader
Dates or itinerary don't fit?
Create a custom made itinerary for the perfect adventure. Choose when you travel, what you see and where you go
Total Priceper person from
Total Priceper person from