- Private Day Tours
nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (Hotel Encounter Nepal- www.encounternepal.com) similar 3-star hotel as per availability.
Price special offer
from $2500 USD
The 13 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek starts from and end at Kathmandu. Next day of arrival in Kathmandu, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and then in following day drive to naturally beautiful Pokhara city. Passing through beautiful terrace field, waterfalls, beautiful and traditional villages, forest of rhododendron and oak, pasture land, finally reach at abode of Himalaya’s wonders in Machhapuchre Base Camp (3,700m) and then in Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). The return trail also offers mesmerizing view of landscapes and Himalayas as well as relaxing time in Hot Spring at Jhinu Danda.
Activities:Private Day Tours
- All transfers, sightseeing, airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Coach
- City tour guide
- Entrance fees in the monuments
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (Hotel Encounter Nepal- www.encounternepal.com or Hotel Norbu Linka- www.hotelnorbulinka.com) or similar 3-star hotel as per availability.
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast (Hotel Middle Path- www.hotel-middlepath.com) or similar hotel as per availability.
- 7 nights accommodation in standard guest house/lodges during trekking
- Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
- Farewell dinner
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- An experienced guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) during the trek
- Salary, insurance, equipments, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter
- Down Jacket, Sleeping bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag need to be returned after trek)
- All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Excess baggage charge
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- All kind of drinks
- Extra night accommodation than the scheduled itinerary
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
About your leader
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
$ 1040 USD
$ 1122 USD
$ 1148 USD
$ 1059 USD