- Trekking and Hiking
Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
Price special offer
from $3200 USD
The Everest and Annapurna regions of Nepal have been amongst the world's 'must see' destination for intrepid trekkers for more than forty years. Up until now, a trekking holiday in these spectacular mountain environments involved either camping or staying at basic tea houses. Now it is possible to trek in these famous valleys whilst taking advantage of comfortable lodges with all the modern conveniences of a hotel.
Activities:Trekking and Hiking
Upon arrival in the Kathmandu airport (TIA), you will be greeted by a representative from Black Diamond at the arrival gate.In Kathmandu, wander the narrow streets in the Thamel bazaar, visit golden-roofed temples, and enjoy a guided exploration of the extraordinary sights and sounds of Kathmandu, including Pashupatinath, with its temples to Shiva and devout sadhus (holy men).
Fly to Pokhara and set off into the Annapurna foothills with your guide and porters. Your trek route is designed to grant you superb views of the Annapurnas (so close they seem within arm’s reach!) as you hike from one lodge to the next, visiting picturesque hamlets and villages. The Annapurnas are a treasure house of traditional cultures, and the mix of peoples is one of its delights.
Descend through wooded hillsides and terraced farmlands to the floor of the lush Pokhara Valley for an overnight at the Shangri La Village Resort. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the hotel’s pool and gaze on panoramic Annapurna views from your room and from the spacious gardens. The next day return to Kathmandu for overnight.
A spectacular mountain flight brings you to Lukla, where you join your Sherpa guide to hike stunning trails lined with Tibetan Buddhist shrines, visit ancient whitewashed villages, and feast your eyes on magnificent Himalayan panoramas, including the ice-draped peak of Thamserku (21,729'), sacred Khumbila (18,800'), holy to the Sherpa people, and of course, Mt. Everest itself, gleaming in the distance.
Return to Kathmandu for last-minute shopping or a visit to Swayambu, the great hilltop temple with its painted “all seeing” eyes of Buddha. Depart on Day 15.
- Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
- Farewell dinner
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Down Jacket, Sleeping bag and trekking map (Down jacket and sleeping bag are need to be returned after trek)
- An experienced guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) during trek
- Salary, insurance, equipments, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter
- All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- City tour guide
- Entrance fees in the monuments during city tour
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- All kind of drinks
- Extra night accommodation than the scheduled itinerary
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
About your leader
Trip reviewsWrite a Review No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking the Write a review button above.
$ 1040 USD
$ 1122 USD
$ 1148 USD
$ 1059 USD