Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and conditions
- The term "trip" used in booking terms and conditions refers to all itineraries described on this website including those which might otherwise be known as holidays, retreat, adventure, walking, tours, treks, trips, sightseeing, climbing, mountaineering, expeditions and any other services.
- By booking a trip with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and Black Diamond Expedition) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis.
- In the following points, “company” refers Black Diamond Expedition Pvt. Ltd and a “client” refers who booked the trip.
- Correct passport details and other general information about phone no., email address of all members of a group should be received by the company 30 days prior to commencing the trip.
- To confirm the booking, a client must pay minimum 20% of the trip price in advance. We guarantee the trip price once we received the advance payment. Once a client booked the trip, further changes (high or low) in trip price would not be affected the booked trip price. Therefore, a client has not to pay for further increased price of a trip and also could not claim for further decreased price on a trip.
- The remaining balance must be settled upon your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- If a client cancels the trip a month before, a client will get the full refund.
- If a client cancels the trip 15 to 29 days prior to commencing, 10 % of Trip price will be charged.
- If a client cancels the trip 14 days prior to commencing, 20 % of Trip price will be charged.
- A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation.
- In the case of major injury or death, we will fully refund deposited amount after we receive the legally certified document of a client.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- You can post pond or amend the trip 15 days prior to commencing the previously booked trip without any extra charge.
- In a trip, if flight ticket is included and you need to amend it or cancel it, then we will charge extra fees for the same and you have to pay amendment or cancelation charge apply by respective airlines. In general, you can amend the flight ticket only before 72 hours of flight departure time.
- In any transaction either from client’s part or from Company’s part, a client will liable for transaction charge.
- In some circumstances like in natural disasters, terrorism, political instability or other external events in which it is not viable for us to conduct a planned trip, we can cancel the trip. In this condition, a client can post pond the trip date or alternatively a client will get the full refund. But in some trips unrecoverable costs like third parties cancelation charge (hotel, transportation), tickets cancelation, equipments etc. might be there. Please note that different unrecoverable costs may apply to different trips. Our travel consultant will advise if differences apply.
Subscriber will get 10% flat discount on the original price of the entire packages we have listed on our website. However, on some packages, if a subscriber gets more valuable offers than 10% discount, can also enjoy the same offer.
In some trips, there might be unrecoverable costs like tickets cancelation, equipments, foods etc. If a client cancels such trip refund will be made deducting whichever higher, either minimum unrecoverable costs or mentioned cancelation % charge. Please note that different unrecoverable costs may apply to different trips. Our travel consultant will advise if differences apply.